when im drivin an come to a stop sigh my temparure gage starts going up then i put it on neutral an i accelerated then the temparature gage starts cooling down what can it be(water pump its not leaking or my thermostat)ther about 1 year an a half old.And i put a brand new radiator 8 months
Why is the temperature gage going up on 1993 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1993 Honda Accord
- Honor, Courage, Commitment: Read Jacquie's Story About Finding A RepairPal Certified Shop When She Needed It Most
- Pushing the Needle Too Far: How Long Can You Drive on Empty?
- Why Don't I Have Any Heat?
- What Is Idling and Does It Help Your Car? The Myth of "Warming Up"
- The End of Summer Is a Great Time to Winterize Your Vehicle
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
- does timing belt need to be changed
- AC blows hot on left side, cold on right side. Temp set same on both.
1993 Honda Accord Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($649 - $1,252) in Wainwright, AK
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($96 - $125) in Newcomb, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($92 - $146) in Winter Park, FL
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($116 - $159) in Tidioute, PA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,481 - $1,591) in Lakemont, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($624 - $669) in Sims, AR