When I turn the heat in my car on, it blows cold air. Why?
Why is the heat in my car not working? on 2001 Jaguar S-Type
1 answerNovember 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- My car keeps turning off up to 4 times a day
- My Jaguar S-type runs rough all the time. Whats wrong with it?
- why is the key fob locking me out since changing a small battery s type 2003!
- my tail lights on the right side don't work, all others both sides do
- The radiator had to be replaced and now it won't start.