Within the past three weeks, I have paid $1500 to get an Oxygen sensor replace, EGR valve, EGR modulator, and VSV replaced on my 1997 RAV4 for a check engine light problem. However, after getting all of these repairs, the engine light is still coming on. Code PO401.
Why is the check engine light on? on 1997 Toyota RAV4
by please help me03 in Dallas, TX on December 15, 2012
1 answerNovember 19, 2012
1 answerOctober 20, 2013
1 answerMarch 07, 2015
1 answerOctober 17, 2012
4 answersOctober 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Why does it make sound when u shut the car off?
- electrical problem, disco. battery for performance issues, then hooked back up, now dash completley off, shifter , back lights..ect
- Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
- My Sunroof is stuck open. Any ideas on how to get it closed.
- My engine is making a clicking noise and several people claim it's the rods that are going. How much will it cost to repair?