Within the past three weeks, I have paid $1500 to get an Oxygen sensor replace, EGR valve, EGR modulator, and VSV replaced on my 1997 RAV4 for a check engine light problem. However, after getting all of these repairs, the engine light is still coming on. Code PO401.
Why is the check engine light on? on 1997 Toyota RAV4
1 answerNovember 19, 2012
1 answerOctober 20, 2013
1 answerMarch 07, 2015
1 answerOctober 17, 2012
4 answersOctober 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light