Within the past three weeks, I have paid $1500 to get an Oxygen sensor replace, EGR valve, EGR modulator, and VSV replaced on my 1997 RAV4 for a check engine light problem. However, after getting all of these repairs, the engine light is still coming on. Code PO401.
Why is the check engine light on? on 1997 Toyota RAV4
1 answerNovember 19, 2012
1 answerOctober 20, 2013
1 answerMarch 07, 2015
1 answerOctober 17, 2012
4 answersOctober 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- whats repair for error code p0210 on a 1996 rav4
- 2gr-fe engine versus 2gr-fse engine
- Recently purchased this auto. At about 125,000 engine light came on.
- torque converter in transfer case causing vibration around 1500 rpm.
- Air conditioning does not work been charged several times with die no one can fi