when i push the pedal after first starting its hard and weven when its driving the pedal still remains hard
why is the brake pedal hard on 1997 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- Driving down road heard extremely loud backfire throu exhaust, engine died.
- passenger side of motor is covered with oil what could be the problem?
- My brake lights stay on. I changed the brake switch. didn't help. What do I do?
- Truck skips and stalls after water pump & thermostat replaced.
- 5.7 tbi k1500 Chevy can't seem to find where my engine coolant temp sensor goes?