Local diagnostic detected no reading (not certified mechanic) I would need to travel 110 miles to the Ford dealer..I reside in a remote area.I would like to have some advice on driving it there without causing further damage.I have referred to the guide book as to reset and after 10 minutes it lights up again...
Why is the AWD malfunction light on What are immediate dangers on 2005 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Car starts and runs, drives fine but after about 5 mins if shut off won't restar
- Electrical issues at battery
- Why my car won't start after not picking up speed
- What fuse is in conjunction with 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 & where is it located
- The fan for the climate control on my car won't shut off...whats wrong?
2005 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($293 - 401) in Cascadia, OR
- 95,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Mill Hall, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Montpelier, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($568 - 692) in Carrington, ND
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($158 - 200) in Augusta, MT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($152 - 188) in Homosassa Springs, FL