Local diagnostic detected no reading (not certified mechanic) I would need to travel 110 miles to the Ford dealer..I reside in a remote area.I would like to have some advice on driving it there without causing further damage.I have referred to the guide book as to reset and after 10 minutes it lights up again...
Why is the AWD malfunction light on What are immediate dangers on 2005 Ford Five Hundred
Asked by for the 2005 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- I have 90,000 miles and my engine symbol came on and stays on. What is it?
- What does failed engine safe mode mean and what needs to be fixed?
- Checked fuses and relays because heater fan stopped working. Now it won't start.
- When driving down the highway or setting still the gauges go to nothing except
- Rear passenger blinker bulb works, does not blink though...
2005 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($256 - $375) in Cascadia, OR
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($130 - $194) in Mill Hall, PA
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - $66) in Montpelier, OH
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($603 - $695) in Carrington, ND
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($260 - $292) in Augusta, MT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($191 - $234) in Homosassa Springs, FL