Why is the air pump not releasing air from the left outlet of the pump to the suspension.
Why is the air pump not releasing air from the left outlet of the pump? on 2004 Buick Rainier
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2004 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($287 - 529) in Luning, NV
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($183 - 390) in South Roxana, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($288 - 391) in Kossuth, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Canby, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($377 - 443) in Bradenville, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($549 - 749) in Gallaway, TN