What is the issue with the ABS light and the main causes or defects?
Why is the ABS light comes on and goes off, then back on again? on 1997 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1997 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Goodwell, OK
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Kualapuu, HI
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Fort Pierce, FL
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Hunlock Creek, PA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Hillsboro, TX
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($114 - 165) in Mora, MO