Looking for epicia made by Chevy use to be a Daewoo
Why is the 2004 epicia listed on here? on 2004 Suzuki Aerio
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
- I bought a 06 Suzuki Aerio wagon and the stereo doesn't turn on or show an error
- Why does the transmission come out of overdrive while I'm driving?
2004 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($958 - 1,788) in Hanover, WV
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Gantt, AL
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($108 - 180) in Ontario, NY
- 52,500 Mile Service ($159 - 229) in Grygla, MN
- Vehicle Speed Sensor Replacement ($207 - 220) in Huntly, VA
- Crankshaft Vibration Damper Replacement ($350 - 383) in Natchitoches, LA