It seems like a pretty straight forward procedure and the part is easy to access.
why is replacing an oil pan gasket on the bottom of the motor so costly? on 2000 Mitsubishi Montero
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Montero Questions
- Had standard clutch replaced now have to take off in 2 ND gear 1 at no longer
- Where is the fuel pump relay located?
- My cloud is making a loud noise on the drivers side front end of wheel
- Why will my compass and outside temperature findings not light up
- changed fuel pump now no power to pump where is relay located
2000 Mitsubishi Montero Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($228 - $326) in Pickrell, NE
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - $106) in Ahmeek, MI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($277 - $528) in Hauppauge, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($265 - $353) in Curtice, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,020 - $1,200) in Greenwich, CT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($234 - $258) in Zeeland, MI