I have recently had a used instrument cluster installed into my 2004 Montana van. Now my radio says "locked". How do i get rid of this lock and have my radio back on?
Why is Radio anti-theft lock on? on 2004 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
- why would the transmission make a loud bang going down the road
- The back brake on the passenger side is sticking after you stop and start again
- my Montana is over heating with vapor coming out the exhaust
2004 Pontiac Montana Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Independence, MS
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Catawissa, PA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 117) in Sugar Loaf, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Woodsboro, MD
- Horn Replacement ($145 - 165) in Jacksonville, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($380 - 425) in Elkfork, KY