no rough starts, no overheating, etc. what causes this
why is picture of engine is staying lit up on dashboard on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($227 - 385) in Hiram, OH
- 125,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Corn, OK
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($397 - 554) in Rockville, MD
- 100,000 Mile Service ($319 - 438) in Sarles, ND
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($362 - 840) in Helena, GA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($324 - 388) in Burlington, ND