Our VW stalls at freeway speeds ocassionally. Lasts for about 3 full seconds then throttle response comes back. Happens a few times a week.
Why is our car stalling briefly on the freeway? on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?