Our VW stalls at freeway speeds ocassionally. Lasts for about 3 full seconds then throttle response comes back. Happens a few times a week.
Why is our car stalling briefly on the freeway? on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Wadena, IA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ellisville, MS
- Clutch Replacement ($765 - 1,351) in Mulberry, AR
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($288 - 478) in Marietta, MS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($193 - 338) in Aledo, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($316 - 459) in Palm City, FL