Our VW stalls at freeway speeds ocassionally. Lasts for about 3 full seconds then throttle response comes back. Happens a few times a week.
Why is our car stalling briefly on the freeway? on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?