Driving home this afternoon my Tahoe Z71 threw a code and a message told me service 4WD there were no sounds from underneath or anywhere else . Just wondering what the issue could and how much the approximate cost on the part would be? What I think it may be is the sensor went bad. Just let me know if this even remotely sound s right. Thanks, Julian
WHy is my Z71 giving me a notice about servicing 4 wheel drive? on 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- My 98 tahoe won start but fuel pump kicks in.
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b