I have an 07 suzuki xl7 and it has about 76k miles on it. Well about a month ago we took it in to fix a broken sensor on it and asked why the vehicle would stall or not turn over. Well after the bad ice storm we just had my vehicle will not turn on at all! Nothing! No lights radio nothing! So we call AAA out to get a jump well that didnt work either and now my key is stuck and we cant get it out because the truck wont turn on or turn to the off position. This is the first time this has ever happened. Please someone help!
Why is my vehicle not starting and key wont come out?! on 2007 Suzuki XL-7
Asked by for the 2007 Suzuki XL-7
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki XL-7 Questions
- computer module 2 art engine '07 Suzuki xl7, does Suzuki have 2 program new one
- How do I check the power steering fluid levels and where is the dip stick at?
- Reset the computer and now the AWD is turned off traction control and abs light
- The sunroof won't close after we just opened it. There's nothing. What can I do?
- under the hood
2007 Suzuki XL-7 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($214 - 268) in Askov, MN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Gordonville, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($595 - 1,137) in Gunnison, MS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Center Cross, VA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($138 - 281) in Vina, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($725 - 759) in Folsom, CA