I have an 07 suzuki xl7 and it has about 76k miles on it. Well about a month ago we took it in to fix a broken sensor on it and asked why the vehicle would stall or not turn over. Well after the bad ice storm we just had my vehicle will not turn on at all! Nothing! No lights radio nothing! So we call AAA out to get a jump well that didnt work either and now my key is stuck and we cant get it out because the truck wont turn on or turn to the off position. This is the first time this has ever happened. Please someone help!
Why is my vehicle not starting and key wont come out?! on 2007 Suzuki XL-7
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki XL-7 Questions
- The cage that reads the temp outside is not reading correctly.
- how to release tension on ac belt
- Is there a recall for that ticking or rattling in truck if so where can I take it to be fixed
- Where is the Fuel Pump Shut Off switch located in a 2007 XL7
- It´s about the oil lubrication system on my H27A engine. I fixed my engine recently and the oil pressure is too low. ¿Do you have a diagram of the lubrication passages and components?