I have an 07 suzuki xl7 and it has about 76k miles on it. Well about a month ago we took it in to fix a broken sensor on it and asked why the vehicle would stall or not turn over. Well after the bad ice storm we just had my vehicle will not turn on at all! Nothing! No lights radio nothing! So we call AAA out to get a jump well that didnt work either and now my key is stuck and we cant get it out because the truck wont turn on or turn to the off position. This is the first time this has ever happened. Please someone help!
Why is my vehicle not starting and key wont come out?! on 2007 Suzuki XL-7
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki XL-7 Questions
- When I press the breaks I hear a grinding noise..I replaced the breaks and rotor
- My air conditioner fan keeps running after I turn off the car the temp went up
- Has there been any recalls on the vehicle? We have had numerous electrical probs
- when i gas up, ignition stays on for 3 seconds, otherwise other start up no ???
- i cant get it out of park and my airbag light is on