I was driving down the road, lost power, plenty of juice, radio-headlight all working. Restarted once, died, the next morning it restarted once, I shut it off, would not restart. Making a click (only 1) and at low tone like a bump noise, when you try to start, starter does not engage at all.
Why is My van stalling? on 2003 Dodge Caravan
Asked by for the 2003 Dodge Caravan
1 answerAugust 31, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- replace lost key
- Can you drive with no power steering fluid if you clamp a broken line?
- Put new fuel pump on and filter but not getting fuel to motor have checked all l
- I have a problem with my alternator belt staying on what can cause this
- I have a small flashing red light on top of the temperature gage,what's that??
2003 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($243 - $320) in Townsend, VA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($48 - $129) in Wing, AL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($142 - $191) in Brinnon, WA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($536 - $735) in Bartow, FL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Champlain, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - $91) in Ames, IA