Noticed a week or so ago it was idling funny sometimes...it revs up just a little & down. Then last night it start making a strange noise as well as kinda jerking when I tapped the breaks to slow down for curves etc. This morning it stalled once when I first put it in reverse so I put it back in park & restarted it...back out of driveway & stop at my mailbox. Before I could get back in it to drive off it killed again. What do you think the problem is & is it safe to drive for today until I can get it into shop to be repaired? It has a little less than 55,000 miles & was last serviced 10/10/12.
Why is my truck not idling right & stalling when gas is not being applied? on 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Felton, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($138 - 185) in Artesian, SD
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($162 - 267) in Yucaipa, CA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,191 - 1,576) in Hermon, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($349 - 735) in Minier, IL
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Hildebran, NC