Noticed a week or so ago it was idling funny sometimes...it revs up just a little & down. Then last night it start making a strange noise as well as kinda jerking when I tapped the breaks to slow down for curves etc. This morning it stalled once when I first put it in reverse so I put it back in park & restarted it...back out of driveway & stop at my mailbox. Before I could get back in it to drive off it killed again. What do you think the problem is & is it safe to drive for today until I can get it into shop to be repaired? It has a little less than 55,000 miles & was last serviced 10/10/12.
Why is my truck not idling right & stalling when gas is not being applied? on 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.