my 2004 chevy trailblazer was leaking coolant so I figured since I had a big hole in the top of my resivoir that it needed to be changed so I bought a new one and got it put in but its still leaking from the same spot(the back, there is a hose in the back of the resivoir) I don't know what IS causing it. the old one was not hooked to anything so I didn't hook this one up to anything. any suggestions????? it happens all the time, it don't matter if the truck is running or not it still drips out.
why is my truck leaking coolant/anti-freeze? on 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
2 answers 2 comments
have your mech pressure test cooling system
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- paseenger set and egine area
- I have changed the plugs, coils & cam senor but still running rough, any ideas
- My passenger side air bag light keep coming on and off.
- All windows will not open. Window lock for rear seat works No bad fuses
- estimate for valve job or complete engine replacement low compression cyl 5