my 2004 chevy trailblazer was leaking coolant so I figured since I had a big hole in the top of my resivoir that it needed to be changed so I bought a new one and got it put in but its still leaking from the same spot(the back, there is a hose in the back of the resivoir) I don't know what IS causing it. the old one was not hooked to anything so I didn't hook this one up to anything. any suggestions????? it happens all the time, it don't matter if the truck is running or not it still drips out.
why is my truck leaking coolant/anti-freeze? on 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
2 answers 2 comments
have your mech pressure test cooling system
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems(18)
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair Estimates
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Q&A(234)
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls(2)
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Shops
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews(14)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- How do I fix error code B0004 on a 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 5.3L engine.
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed