The check engine light is on with codes P0442 small evap leak/ P0455 evap leak/ P0496 purge control solenoid. Smoke test showed no visible leaks anywhere. Gas cap has been replaced twice. Very hard to start after getting fuel. Fuel pressure drops on pressure test.
Why is my truck hard to start after getting fuel? on 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT Problems(8)
- 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT Repair Estimates
- 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT Q&A(11)
- 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT Recalls(4)
- 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT Shops
- 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade EXT Questions
- Navigation not recognizing current location
- What is wrong transmission is getting hot but when its cold before warming it runs fine ones the engine gets goin and the car warms it starts struggling to drive like its hesitating. Ones the engine is all the way warm car goes out of gear
- Ride Control light comes on, after a few miles, it goes out. Minus 11 degrees.
- i am getting heat but my fan is not working inside
- I've20" low pro's an could I put smaller tires on this truck.
2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($185 - 347) in Ellendale, DE
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($129 - 203) in Stephenson, MI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($401 - 573) in Lyman, WA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($192 - 267) in Luling, LA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - 113) in Loraine, IL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Newton Junction, NH