When I'm driving my temp gauge will start to climb to about 3/4 or more but not fully overheat. Then I will put the heat on and it will drop back down to halfway which it normaly is always at. I checked my anitfreeze level and that's good. Radiator is newly relpaced. Is it my thermostat?
Why is my temp guage going from normal to 3/4 and almost overheating? on 1994 Toyota Celica
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- While in 6th gear, under moderate acceleration, it jumps out of gear. Manual.
- What would cause my manual transmission to pop out of 6th under acceleration.
- My car well not start I buy a new ignition and still nothing the computer good
- Erratic idle at stoplights, in neutral. Idle bounces constantly and gets worse when hot outside.
- I just bought a Kawasaki bike, and noticed that I cannot add it to MyCar section of RepairPal. I'd like to be able to track service work here along with my cars. Don't get it why it is limited to cars only?