When I'm driving my temp gauge will start to climb to about 3/4 or more but not fully overheat. Then I will put the heat on and it will drop back down to halfway which it normaly is always at. I checked my anitfreeze level and that's good. Radiator is newly relpaced. Is it my thermostat?
Why is my temp guage going from normal to 3/4 and almost overheating? on 1994 Toyota Celica
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- Cannot get keys out of ignition. This is after I removed shifter.
- Hcar just cranks but won't start ow can you tell that the computer is bad
- I replaced altenator now after getting warm it shuts off
- I replaced altenator on 94 celica now it's over heating why
- I replaced my alternator the 3 wire plug broke witch wire goes to witch prong do