When I'm driving my temp gauge will start to climb to about 3/4 or more but not fully overheat. Then I will put the heat on and it will drop back down to halfway which it normaly is always at. I checked my anitfreeze level and that's good. Radiator is newly relpaced. Is it my thermostat?
Why is my temp guage going from normal to 3/4 and almost overheating? on 1994 Toyota Celica
Asked by for the 1994 Toyota Celica
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- No pressure in the radiator hose, died twice in town only a mile apart
- why does my car want to hesitate when put in gear upon taking off
- Where does the sixth wire coming off my distributor cap go?
- There's been a knocking noise but suddenly it got a lot louder. What is it?
- What are the cause's for car to run rough idles low/no power when driving
1994 Toyota Celica Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($202 - 275) in Elfrida, AZ
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($82 - 125) in Elrama, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 145) in Tatitlek, AK
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eudora, MO
- Heater Core Replacement ($767 - 1,123) in Kendall, NY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Bellwood, IL