I have a 2000 Chrysler 300M. My steering is suddenly very loose. Seems that maybe something may have popped in the steering column or somewhere... Prior to this, if you turned the wheel too far in one direction, you would hear a pop or some type of loud noise. Any advice of where to start? I love this car and hope it can be easily repaired. Thanks in advance for your help.
Why is my steering suddenly so loose on my 300M? Is it a steering column issue? on 2000 Chrysler 300M
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300M Questions
- How to check fuel pressure on my car?
- I just fixed a fuel leak and now the check engine light is on and it will not
- by the drivers side door end of the dash board
- Heat/AC only come out of defrost; no forced air, fan only works on high. Why?
- Out of sight coolant leak near oil pan front of engine area. Any ideas?