My problem actually started when i asked that a leaky hose be changed on the power steering pump.After d change,came a whinning noise and a rubbery steering stiffness,after the change:From cold start,it is slightly soft.After about 10mins of driving,it become very hard stiff!I have also changed all pressure hoses.
why is my steering so hard stiff after a change of power steering pump? on 2007 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test