My problem actually started when i asked that a leaky hose be changed on the power steering pump.After d change,came a whinning noise and a rubbery steering stiffness,after the change:From cold start,it is slightly soft.After about 10mins of driving,it become very hard stiff!I have also changed all pressure hoses.
why is my steering so hard stiff after a change of power steering pump? on 2007 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- The driver side floor is moist.feels like water
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.