My problem actually started when i asked that a leaky hose be changed on the power steering pump.After d change,came a whinning noise and a rubbery steering stiffness,after the change:From cold start,it is slightly soft.After about 10mins of driving,it become very hard stiff!I have also changed all pressure hoses.
why is my steering so hard stiff after a change of power steering pump? on 2007 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
2007 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($332 - 440) in Oakland, AR
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Berlin, CT
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($115 - 188) in Fort Necessity, LA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Rockham, SD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($214 - 324) in Highland, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($428 - 1,996) in Fontana, KS