I've replaced a weak battery, starter within the last 18mos. This issue has been intermittent, and everything works again after cooling down in the shade after an hour or two.
Why is my starter not spinning at all when air temps and motor are very hot. on 1991 Toyota Previa
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Previa Questions
- In the 95 PREVIA SC where do most Intake leaks occur
- Cat converter compatibility
- can I get a manual for dummies re: getting carbon out of a plugged egr system?
- I finally found new struts and springs (KYB) to replace my way-wornout front suspension on my 1991 Toyota Previa, but haven't done the installation yet. Any advice on any rough spots I might run into during the teardown and installation? Thank you!
- just got a tune up on my previa it starts and run good except when it rains it