I recently took my car in to get an oil leak fixed & AC compressor replaced and now my service vehicle soon light is on. It is the only light that comes on and it only comes on after you get down the road a little ways, not right when you crank it up.
Why is my service vehicle soon light coming on? on 2004 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- Is timing belt slippage a known problem on this vehicle - approx. 80,000 miles
- Is the ignition malfunction be linked to a failed emission result
- I lost the recall notice for the ignition switch.
- How do I find the meaning of a result in NYVIP2 Vehicle Inspection Report
- Why is steering is stiff and makes whining noise?