my service engine light came on on tuesday, had the dashboard diagnostic done on tuesday. said there was a random backfire. light went off and now is back on today. there is over 98 thousand miles on car
why is my service engine light on? on 2006 Ford Taurus
1 answer 2 comments
You probably mean misfire instead of backfire. It probably needs a tuneup?
COMMENT by jayla,
January 13, 2011
WHAT IS THE PRICE RANGE OF TUNE-UPS? HOW LONG CAN SHOULD I GO BEFORE I GET THE TUNE-UP?
1 answerMay 20, 2011
3 answersDecember 13, 2011
2 answersMay 06, 2015
1 answerApril 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order