my 94 chevy s10 idles too high when in neutral or when the clutch is depressed.
Why is my S10 idling too high in neutral? on 1990 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1990 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($209 - 315) in Soledad, CA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($401 - 672) in Scotland, PA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($531 - 672) in Longwood, NC
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($134 - 207) in New Site, MS
- Spark Plug Wire Set Replacement ($161 - 200) in Kelso, TN
- Crankshaft Vibration Damper Replacement ($216 - 455) in Chana, IL