why does my rpm s go very low when im at the stop complete when i stop it goes very low like at below 1
why is my rpms go very low on 2000 Honda Accord
1 answerJune 23, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2000 Honda Accord Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($138 - $181) in Centuria, WI
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($291 - $344) in Spring Brook, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($101 - $143) in Stoddard, WI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($415 - $874) in Sag Harbor, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($559 - $723) in Gonvick, MN
- Horn Replacement ($54 - $133) in Orford, NH