Bought car in August 2012 and in January (after 2 months on order) they replaced the master cylinder. Told again today that it will need to be replaced again. Has anyone else had this issue? I don't understand why this is happening. It's under warranty but that's not the point, it's a relatively new car with repeat problems - brake pedal goes all the way to floor - a new car should not have this kind of trouble.
Why is my master cylinder needing to be replaced a second time on a "new" car? on 2012 Nissan Versa
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Versa Questions
- does the tran and eng need to be pulled to replace slave cylinder is there room
- Cost to change/repair split rusty exhaust
- braked hard yesterday n today n the hand brake light and ps light came on why?
- my car runs but does move when i push on the gas pedal what does this mean?
- My tire pressure light, air bag, and engine light will not go out. Why?