Bought car in August 2012 and in January (after 2 months on order) they replaced the master cylinder. Told again today that it will need to be replaced again. Has anyone else had this issue? I don't understand why this is happening. It's under warranty but that's not the point, it's a relatively new car with repeat problems - brake pedal goes all the way to floor - a new car should not have this kind of trouble.
Why is my master cylinder needing to be replaced a second time on a "new" car? on 2012 Nissan Versa
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Versa Questions
- Estimated cost of power steering replacement and the steering wheel shakes
- What controls all of the dashboard information? I need to know how to shut everything down to include mileage, odometer, tire pressure gauge..etc? It will only be a temporary thing. Please help. Thank you.
- How much would it cost to repair the headlights if it is electrical
- How much would it cost to replace the electrical if the headlights go out on a Nissan versa 2012
- There is no way this car gets 40 mpg on the highway. Does anyone else agree???