3yr ago I replace radiator the original had a leak,last wk I notice leak,so I flushed the system,replace thermosate,water pump & radiator cap..Before all of this my jeep temp. mantained just under 210 deg. now the leak is stop it but runs hotter then before 210 plus.the fan doesn't free spin it has a little resistance,both heater hose are hot.I don't have water in passenger side floor board.but I do smell ether the hot ness or antifreeze, just a mild sent.I can take radiator cap off when I start up the jeep & when it hits 210 you can see the water circulate.I try burping the system maybe I didn't do that part enough? Does anyone have a clue as to whats going on, & how I can resovle this issue?
why is my jeep overheating ? on 1998 Jeep Wrangler
2 answersNovember 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- The airbag warning light goes on and off computer at Auto Z says drivers side
- What is the estimated repair cost for a.c. door blend?
- How do I fix a brand new installed gas tank that is leaking fuel on 1994 jeep
- can a 4speed auto trany go in it? what year will work?
- 2007 Jeep wrangler. I went to start the jeep. Lights come on, radio, Windows work.