When I turn off my indicator, it fails to come off sometimes and I hear a click sound as though it came off but it is still flashing. Sometimes I hear the same click sound when driving. What could be the problem?
Why is my indicator not coming off? on 1999 Honda CR-V
6 answersFebruary 20, 2009
2 answersMay 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Front suspension noise over rough roads. Right passenger side - what could it be
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?