When I turn off my indicator, it fails to come off sometimes and I hear a click sound as though it came off but it is still flashing. Sometimes I hear the same click sound when driving. What could be the problem?
Why is my indicator not coming off? on 1999 Honda CR-V
6 answersFebruary 20, 2009
2 answersMay 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?