fans are working, car is not overheating, radiator has been flushed and filled, also just had air out of line, but am told he may not of gotten it all out due to lack of correct tools, also have been told it may be the water pump. ???
Why is my heater only blowing cold air? on 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2005 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Union, ME
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Coffeen, IL
- 78,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in North Chicago, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($203 - 357) in Mount Union, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($76 - 930) in Brainard, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($652 - 690) in Nashville, GA