heater will come on then click and blow cold after a while it will blow hot again only on the driver side. Everything else seems to be wworking the fan the vents. The blinking started after the battery was looked at
Why is my heater blinking going off and on and blowing cold air? on 1999 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1999 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($173 - 213) in Montebello, VA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($555 - 746) in Maidsville, WV
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($418 - 682) in Bremen, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($333 - 438) in Fort Washington, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($422 - 722) in Yorktown, AR
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Chatham, MI