heater is blowing out warm not hot why is that
why is my heat warm not hot on 1997 Pontiac Grand Am
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by goodguy,
April 03, 2013
could be a stuck t stat.check to see if both your heater hoses are hot
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?