when i drive at night i have to hurry home before dark.i have no diagnostic code but i did change my headlights to a one pieces sets and use the new wire that came with the sets.never had no trouble until i made the change.
why is my headlights intermittently-flickering after about 20 minute.very scary. on 1990 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
1990 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Mapleton, KS
- Heater Core Replacement ($558 - 709) in Clay Springs, AZ
- Water Pump Replacement ($243 - 334) in Silver Gate, MT
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($303 - 486) in Radford, VA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($182 - 252) in Marquette, WI
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 100) in Socorro, NM