i took it for a drive around the neighborhood when i started to smell something burning. then saw smoke coming from under the hood. my car started to run hot and when i pulled over and then tried to crank it again it didnt start for about 10 mins. i checked the coolant and its green in color and was halfway full, i added a little water to fill it up the rest of the way. once i got it back home i tuned it on again to make it run hot to check if i could see a leak and any of the hoses but i couldnt only smoke coming from up towards the windshield behind the engine kinda. does this sound filmiluar to anyone and if so what is the problem? and about how much will it cost to get fixed?
why is my ford taurus running hot? on 1995 Ford Taurus
1 answerJuly 02, 2015
2 answersJuly 25, 2011
1 answerJuly 24, 2011
2 answersJanuary 23, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order