just replaced upper and lower ball joints inner and outer tie rod ends now my durango oversteers on both sides to the point that my tires touch the frame
why is my durango oversteering on 2000 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
2000 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($293 - 456) in Hathaway, MT
- 75,000 Mile Service ($227 - 319) in Green Valley, IL
- 135,000 Mile Service ($227 - 319) in Deer River, MN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Sanford, MI
- Antitheft System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Jackson, MT
- Timing Chain Replacement ($1,404 - 1,654) in Franklin, MN