Had to slam on brakes to avoid an accident. Now drivers side tire is rubbing against panel. I am trying to see why it is doing this whenever i make a left turn. I can clearly see that now the drivers side tire has been pushed back more than the passenger side tire. What do I need to do to get this fixed?
Why is my drivers side tire rubbing against the panel when i make a left turn? on 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems(18)
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair Estimates
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Q&A(249)
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls(13)
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Shops
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews(8)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- How do I fix error code B0004 on a 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 5.3L engine.
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($165 - 196) in Trosky, MN
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($858 - 1,143) in Chicago Park, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($502 - 756) in Vicco, KY
- Radiator Replacement ($693 - 1,101) in Cherry Creek, SD
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Supply, NC
- Instrument Cluster Replacement ($410 - 434) in Ruby Valley, NV