I've had this car for 6 years, the D4 light started blinking when I would fuel up, I would sit at the pump from 30min to an hour flipping my ignition back and forth and taking battery cables off to reset the computer, it would eventually crank. Well it seem to have gotten worse, first thing to come to my mind was my fuel pump was going out, plus when the D4 would blink I would not hear the fuel pump. Well I got a fuel pump, we drop the tank and the fuel pump was fine but it wasn't getting power like it was supose to. Fixed that and the light is still blinking, will turn over but will not start.
Why is my D4 light blinking and not starting? on 1994 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1994 Honda Accord Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($800 - 1,120) in Ashmore, IL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 97) in Mount Jewett, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Belpre, KS
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($649 - 1,252) in Mayfield, KY
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($494 - 620) in Money, MS
- Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Assembly Replacement ($479 - 819) in Mereta, TX