I've had this car for 6 years, the D4 light started blinking when I would fuel up, I would sit at the pump from 30min to an hour flipping my ignition back and forth and taking battery cables off to reset the computer, it would eventually crank. Well it seem to have gotten worse, first thing to come to my mind was my fuel pump was going out, plus when the D4 would blink I would not hear the fuel pump. Well I got a fuel pump, we drop the tank and the fuel pump was fine but it wasn't getting power like it was supose to. Fixed that and the light is still blinking, will turn over but will not start.
Why is my D4 light blinking and not starting? on 1994 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1994 Honda Accord
5 answersOctober 05, 2012
1 answerOctober 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
- does timing belt need to be changed
- AC blows hot on left side, cold on right side. Temp set same on both.
1994 Honda Accord Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($298 - $526) in Ashmore, IL
- Thermostat Replacement ($101 - $143) in Mount Jewett, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - $46) in Belpre, KS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($222 - $309) in Mayfield, KY
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($84 - $95) in Money, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($346 - $405) in Mereta, TX