I've had this car for 6 years, the D4 light started blinking when I would fuel up, I would sit at the pump from 30min to an hour flipping my ignition back and forth and taking battery cables off to reset the computer, it would eventually crank. Well it seem to have gotten worse, first thing to come to my mind was my fuel pump was going out, plus when the D4 would blink I would not hear the fuel pump. Well I got a fuel pump, we drop the tank and the fuel pump was fine but it wasn't getting power like it was supose to. Fixed that and the light is still blinking, will turn over but will not start.
Why is my D4 light blinking and not starting? on 1994 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1994 Honda Accord
1 more answer
1 answerOctober 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My Honda started overheating and leaking coolant from somewhere behind my engine what can it possibly be
- How much does it cost to replace a passenger door
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
1994 Honda Accord Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($175 - 264) in Ashmore, IL
- Clutch Replacement ($955 - 1,182) in Mount Jewett, PA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($96 - 123) in Belpre, KS
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 97) in Mayfield, KY
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($302 - 447) in Money, MS
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($65 - 196) in Mereta, TX