I've had this car for 6 years, the D4 light started blinking when I would fuel up, I would sit at the pump from 30min to an hour flipping my ignition back and forth and taking battery cables off to reset the computer, it would eventually crank. Well it seem to have gotten worse, first thing to come to my mind was my fuel pump was going out, plus when the D4 would blink I would not hear the fuel pump. Well I got a fuel pump, we drop the tank and the fuel pump was fine but it wasn't getting power like it was supose to. Fixed that and the light is still blinking, will turn over but will not start.
Why is my D4 light blinking and not starting? on 1994 Honda Accord
4 answersOctober 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does oil pressure keep being low?
- A/C blowing hot air, Changing relays. Should I change the radiator relay?
- Blinkers don't work, brake lights stay on. The hazard lights work but wont go..
- The weather stripping on all four doors are disintegrating on the outside
- How to repair code 92 evaporative system purge flow problem detected