The problem started last night. By the time I drove home (12 miles) my car wanted to die. I just got in the drive. This morning it seemed fine but by the time I arrived it died. I then noticed the cooler wasnt on after turning off the car. I went out two hours later and the heat gauge was still about a quarter way up.
Why is my cooler not coming on when I turn the car off.
on 2003 Volvo C70
Asked by for the 2003 Volvo C70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo C70 Questions
- Was changing rear brakes and now I cant get the capaliar to rewind
- My sunroof motor burned out in open position. Then when I opened 2 front windows
- Code on radio fix ..?
- cant get into the car with either key fobs, they are not working
- Does volvo c70 2001 coupé and convertible have d same window frames & regulator
2003 Volvo C70 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($70 - $89) in Lebec, CA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($94 - $119) in Walhalla, ND
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - $249) in Fountain Hills, AZ
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Fulks Run, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($439 - $560) in Pleasanton, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($733 - $767) in Renick, MO