The problem started last night. By the time I drove home (12 miles) my car wanted to die. I just got in the drive. This morning it seemed fine but by the time I arrived it died. I then noticed the cooler wasnt on after turning off the car. I went out two hours later and the heat gauge was still about a quarter way up.
Why is my cooler not coming on when I turn the car off.
on 2003 Volvo C70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo C70 Questions
- need last of the three roof motors installed.Where do i find directions?
- How can I fix the bulb/illumination on my radio to see the radio station?
- Air Conditioner Deflector does not work right after Computer Update.
- what is an estimate to fix the retractable roof? and where can I go?
- i cannot get trans to shift out of park