The problem started last night. By the time I drove home (12 miles) my car wanted to die. I just got in the drive. This morning it seemed fine but by the time I arrived it died. I then noticed the cooler wasnt on after turning off the car. I went out two hours later and the heat gauge was still about a quarter way up.
Why is my cooler not coming on when I turn the car off.
on 2003 Volvo C70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo C70 Questions
- Code on radio fix ..?
- cant get into the car with either key fobs, they are not working
- Does volvo c70 2001 coupé and convertible have d same window frames & regulator
- need last of the three roof motors installed.Where do i find directions?
- How can I fix the bulb/illumination on my radio to see the radio station?
2003 Volvo C70 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($390 - 634) in Walhalla, ND
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($378 - 476) in Lebec, CA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($50 - 70) in Fountain Hills, AZ
- 67,500 Mile Service ($57 - 109) in Fulks Run, VA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($182 - 218) in Pleasanton, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($852 - 882) in Renick, MO