also the fans don't seem to be working can that be a problem to the cooling system?
why is my coolant getting sucked in all the time? It does not seem to be leaking on 1994 Acura Vigor
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Vigor Questions
- Oil light and batter light came on and car stoped now wont fully turn over
- how replace fuel pump?..
- Do you have to remove the engine to replace the distributor on my 94 vigor 2.5L
- Driving just fine then I smell something electrical and the car stops and now it
- How to disable a factory alarm on a acura vigor 93 ..where is it located?
1994 Acura Vigor Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Ashtabula, OH
- Radiator Replacement ($537 - 738) in Darwin, CA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($643 - 836) in Ricetown, KY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Wilkes Barre, PA
- Alternator Replacement ($403 - 423) in Dilworth, MN
- Water Pump Replacement ($446 - 522) in East Palestine, OH