20,000 miles ago I replaced the clutch completely, including the fly wheel and the master clutch cylinder ,slave cylinder now the car tries to turn off when I try to put it in gear. It would not go into reverse while the engine was running...I shut the engine down put the car in reverse held in the clutch and turned on the engine...The car backed up without releasing the clutch. The fluid is full...can someone please spare some advice?
why is my clutch malfunctioning on 1995 Toyota Celica
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- While in 6th gear, under moderate acceleration, it jumps out of gear. Manual.
- What would cause my manual transmission to pop out of 6th under acceleration.
- My car well not start I buy a new ignition and still nothing the computer good
- Erratic idle at stoplights, in neutral. Idle bounces constantly and gets worse when hot outside.
- I just bought a Kawasaki bike, and noticed that I cannot add it to MyCar section of RepairPal. I'd like to be able to track service work here along with my cars. Don't get it why it is limited to cars only?