I can set the clock though it isn't always easy to do. Sometimes it does what it is supposed to when I turn the "stick" and other times it just takes off running forward at full speed no matter which direction I'm turning the control. When I do get it set it may only stay set for a couple of hours, sometimes longer, before it takes off and advances to another setting.
Why is my clock changing the time setting all by itself? on 2002 Volvo V70 XC
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 XC Questions
- Where do I add the transmission oil?
- Where can I locate the vehicle speed sensor part number 9495008
- Does anyone know why an instrument panel would work off and on?
- is there an elctrical pump that continues to circulate the coolant at shut down
- trans lost reverse,all forward shifts fine. wat am I looking at as to cost ?