code p4020, dealership says its one of the catalytic converters, how do I know which one it is. And what is the cost for repair? It just crossed 100,000 K miles, is it worth repairing?
why is my check engine light on?
on 2008 Pontiac G6
Verified for the Pontiac G6108 reports
2 answersJune 03, 2014
This week's top 10
2008 Pontiac G6 Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($341 - 515) in Williamsport, KY
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Cornish, NH
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($203 - 318) in Clintwood, VA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Pitman, NJ
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Nuiqsut, AK
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lake George, CO