I do my emission and safety inspection every year with my 2003 Avalanche and never had a fail for 5 years...until now! The problem was that the check engine light is supposed to illuminate when the key is turned on and all the lights are on before starting the truck. My check engine light doesn't come on at all. All the gauges work and everything, but just the check engine light doesn't. Can anyone tell me whats wrong or do I have to pay the $100.00 to get it looked at??!!
Why is my check engine light not illuminate when the key is turned on? on 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Questions
- Should I replace my ignition switch?
- Vibrates on driver side from back to front when hit a bump
- When I driving moves as he wants me out of the road and the rear tire is worn left side to the inside.
- cluster gauges work erraticly
- Does anyone else have an issue with the back left bumper dropping a little?