I had my starter rebuilt and when my dad put it back on he went to put my Positive battery cable back on and it sparked and tried to start my car and the key was not in the ignition it was in my pocket.
Why is my car trying to start when i connect my positive battery cable? on 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?