I had my starter rebuilt and when my dad put it back on he went to put my Positive battery cable back on and it sparked and tried to start my car and the key was not in the ignition it was in my pocket.
Why is my car trying to start when i connect my positive battery cable? on 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($433 - 733) in Crab Orchard, KY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($61 - 110) in Moody, MO
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - 161) in Huntingdon, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($558 - 973) in Fort Dodge, KS
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($60 - 86) in Wood Lake, NE
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($259 - 343) in Calabash, NC