I had my starter rebuilt and when my dad put it back on he went to put my Positive battery cable back on and it sparked and tried to start my car and the key was not in the ignition it was in my pocket.
Why is my car trying to start when i connect my positive battery cable? on 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!