Last week brought car to the shop, they did dye test showed it was oil pan gasket. Was told to bring it back today, had it there all day, repaired it. Brought it home it is still leaking. I dont think they let it run or drove it once they replaced the oil pan gasket. By the time me and my husband noticed they were closed. This car is actually my mothers and the car only has 32000 original miles on it.
Why is my car still leaking oil? on 1996 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
1996 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($192 - 497) in Manley, NE
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($168 - 228) in Diggins, MO
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($197 - 309) in Edwards, MS
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lyons, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($362 - 376) in Archie, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($821 - 1,342) in Anamoose, ND