Last week brought car to the shop, they did dye test showed it was oil pan gasket. Was told to bring it back today, had it there all day, repaired it. Brought it home it is still leaking. I dont think they let it run or drove it once they replaced the oil pan gasket. By the time me and my husband noticed they were closed. This car is actually my mothers and the car only has 32000 original miles on it.
Why is my car still leaking oil? on 1996 Dodge Stratus
2 answersAugust 30, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?