I just drove this car from New York down to my home in Georgia. The car was owned by my grandfather, who used the vehicle only in the summer for longer trips to Vermont. He always kept in a garage, and started it and let it run for about 30 minutes each week throughout the winter. I know it was taken care of, and always maintained well. However, today I was just driving around town and it stalled during movement. The warning lights came on, the power steering went off, but the A/C blower kept running (although it was blowing hot air instead of cold). I stopped the car, turned it off, and it started right back up and drove fine. I just replaced the battery last week, so I dont think it is the issue...any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Why is my car stalling randomly when driven around town? on 1996 Ford Crown Victoria
- 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Repair and Maintenance
- 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Maintenance Schedule
- 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Problems(8)
- 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Repair Estimates
- 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Q&A(34)
- 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Recalls(11)
- 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Shops
- 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- What could cause a gas fume leak that the part would cost $500.00 it sputters
- It acts as if the choke is not engaging when cold.
- What size is the bolt that holds down the plastic motor cover
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
1996 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($654 - 819) in Petros, TN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Rossville, GA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rixeyville, VA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($205 - 378) in Bakersfield, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($87 - 109) in Erwin, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($320 - 344) in Sharon, VT