I have also replaced purge solenoid, also my fuel gauge does not work. Thanks!
Why is my car stalling only in hot weather? on 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by goodguy ,
August 04, 2013
is the check engine light coming on?
0 answersAugust 03, 2013
This week's top 10
1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($409 - 899) in Goldens Bridge, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($206 - 349) in Lynco, WV
- Steering Rack Replacement ($513 - 892) in New Paris, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($89 - 259) in Roark, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($153 - 162) in Oyens, IA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($64 - 82) in Baxley, GA