My car smokes when I pull up somewhere but not from the tail pipe. toward the front right side of the car is where it seems to be coming from. Also I always smell this stinky smell like I have oil burning or something?? Please help I know nothing ....
Why is my car smoking and has a oil smell?? Oil Leak?? What can I do? on 1998 Acura TL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- AM audio fades after 10min of warmup. Replacement radio did not solve problem.
- I jump started my car and radio won't work. My serial number is BA001669
- Where is the evap emission control vavle located on a 96 acura tl it wouldnt pas
- How do I get my radio code
- Radio, nav, power mirrors, and dome lights aren't working can't find fuse
1998 Acura TL Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($699 - $897) in Hartville, OH
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lyle, WA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($126 - $168) in Glen Arbor, MI
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,069 - $1,765) in Blue Mountain, AR
- Air Conditioning Condenser Fan Motor Replacement ($260 - $430) in Indian, AK
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Oskaloosa, KS