After filling tank, I run out of gas with gauge still showing 1/4 tank and about another 100 miles to go (based on the amount of driving I usually do with a full tank)
Why is my car running out of fuel so quick with gauge still showing 1/4 tank? on 2002 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
2002 BMW 325i Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($207 - 342) in Mc Grath, AK
- Radiator Replacement ($451 - 581) in Accord, MA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($303 - 653) in Paupack, PA
- Thermostat Replacement ($252 - 383) in Sherburne, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,475 - 4,146) in Barren Springs, VA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Santa Elena, TX