On the 22nd I was driving my car and everything was working fine. Next day on the 23rd on my way to work my car started over heating and my heater wasn't working, it was throwing out cold air. The same day on the way back home it started over heating again but, when I was about 2/3s of the way home the car stopped over heating and the the temperature gauge when up to the middle (Before the car overheating the temperature gauge was always all the way to the left on cold) (also my fuel gauge once it reaches the half point, it will go back and forth from empty to half. I don't know if that problem is related). I put some coolant in the car and drove the car to see if would over heat again. The car didn't over heat but, it felt very sluggish, it felt like it had lost power. Hope you can help, thanks in advance.
why is my car over heating? on 1999 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- $228 for diagnostics Per complaint?? This is crazy right ?
- When I put gas in my tank the meter doesn't move but when I drive it goes down. Usually , it takes a while and it'll adjust to the appropriate bar on the gas thingy , but now it doesn't. It just does down when I drive .
- What would cause oil to burn if not leaking oil? Can oil leak from the oil cap? Have oil residue on top of engine
- Check Engine Light came on and diagnostics says code P0089. What is the problem?
- 2001 Audi A4 Avant Quattro niece hit a curb on the passenger side