On the 22nd I was driving my car and everything was working fine. Next day on the 23rd on my way to work my car started over heating and my heater wasn't working, it was throwing out cold air. The same day on the way back home it started over heating again but, when I was about 2/3s of the way home the car stopped over heating and the the temperature gauge when up to the middle (Before the car overheating the temperature gauge was always all the way to the left on cold) (also my fuel gauge once it reaches the half point, it will go back and forth from empty to half. I don't know if that problem is related). I put some coolant in the car and drove the car to see if would over heat again. The car didn't over heat but, it felt very sluggish, it felt like it had lost power. Hope you can help, thanks in advance.
why is my car over heating? on 1999 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- My car is a turbo; won't get much power when accelerating.
- No communication with cruise,hvac,instrument cluster,steering column control mod
- No 4th 5th or 6th gear engines runs at high rpm wen he goes ovr 60mph
- Why is my Low oil pressure light comes on at about 3000 rpm.
- I have a check engine light prompted by a P0501